- In recent times, celebrities have revived vogue traits that had been in style within the 2000s, from denim-on-denim outfits to the uncovered thong fashion.
- Bella Hadid is one vogue icon who has repeatedly sported outfits that look paying homage to the early 2000s.
- The supermodel has sported every little thing from cargo pants and chunky sneakers to platform sandals and a leather-on-leather ensemble.
- She’s additionally worn a number of 2000s-inspired equipment which have made a resurgence lately, comparable to newsboy caps and tiny sun shades.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In recent times, celebrities have revived fashion looks that were popular in the 2000s, comparable to denim-on-denim and logo-covered outfits.
From Kendall Jenner, who was photographed wearing the exposed thong trend whereas out in New York Metropolis in August, to Olivia Culpo’s recent 2000s-inspired outfit that included leather pants with cutouts — right now’s popular culture icons are drawing inspiration from vogue traits of a bygone period.
Bella Hadid is one star specifically who typically embraces types from the early 2000s. She’s rocked every little thing from baggy sweatpants and a graphic T-shirt to a mesh top with ripped jeans. She’s even added a trendy spin to divisive traits from the last decade, like puffer vests and cargo pants.
Hadid’s nostalgic outfits show that she’s a professional in early 2000s-inspired vogue.